25.2.10

Treasure Trove




















I couldn't resist reposting these images from Design*Sponge. They illustrate the interiors I'm naturally drawn to, lots of found objects and natural elements in an easygoing state. Sibella Court is the owner of 'The Society Inc.', a store in Sydney which every 3 months takes on an entirely different theme. Exteriors and interiors get painted, including the floor and front door, and the items within the shop are curated to match the new 10-colour colour palette. Sounds like my dream come true. The store's website is equally gorgeous, and if Sydney was in my reach, I'd be making a pilgrimage. Sibella is also the author of 'etcetera ect', an incredible book that I can't wait to have the chance to get lost in. Apparently it's only available in Anthropologie stores at this time, so if there's one near you I highly suggest going on the hunt.

No comments: